We work with Memphis organizations to address the behavioral welfare of individual and groups of animals. Our services are flexible, personalized, and designed to meet your goals.
Our methods keep more pets in their homes and help you address problem behaviors within your facility.
We use our qualified experience, scientific knowledge, reward-based approach, and your practical considerations to create hope-fueled solutions for animals that work for the people who care for them.
Ensure staff safety at your organization and keep the animals in your care as mentally healthy as possible with our collaboration, case reviews, and conversations. We’re always happy to talk about all things animal behavior.
We offer coaching, seminars, and workshops on topics including:
- Body Language - Cat - Dog - Human
- Let’s Talk About Pit Bulls; the delight, the challenge, & the balance
- Client Compliance in the Treatment of Behavior Problems
- Running a Shelter Behavior Program with Limited Resources
- Strategies for Preventing Relinquishment
- Low-Stress & Defensive Handling
- Helping Pets Prepare for and Adjust to Children
- Preventing and Treating House Soiling in Cats
- Common Pet Behavior Problems; what you can do to help
- Preventing Behavior Problems
- Moving with Pets and Kids
- Petscaping: pet-centered interior and exterior planning/arranging with a focus on species appropriate enrichment
- And more!
“In the two decades that I have worked with Jennie, she has cultivated a real expertise in animal behavior and continues to demonstrate a thirst for learning. Jennie is a rare combination of someone who can both do it and teach it; she is a highly skilled handler and really connects with clients so they can improve their pet’s frustrating behavior problems. I admire how she demonstrates compassion and non-judgement for both the pets and their humans. Her research background combined with her creative, thoughtful spirit allows her to create successful flexible solutions for both clients and shelter animals. She is reliable, trustworthy, and has a great sense of humor! The field of animal behavior is lucky to have someone as dynamic and collaborative as Jennie!”
- —Heather Mohan-Gibbons, MS, RVT, CBCC-KA, ACAAB