Hello Pet Professional, do you wish you had more people to network and discuss cases with?
Imagine getting help with a case without having to completely refer it away…
Would you like some tips for making the pet you groom or walk more relaxed or better behaved?
You’ve come to the right place!
We can help through collaboration, case reviews, and good old conversations - we’re always happy to talk about all things regarding Memphis animal behavior training.
Are you interested in collaborating on a project or presentation? Coaching, Seminars, & Workshops include:
- Body Language - Cat - Dog - Human
- Let’s Talk About Pit Bulls; the delight, the challenge, & the balance
- Client Compliance in the Treatment of Behavior Problems
- Running a Shelter Behavior Program with Limited Resources
- Strategies for Preventing Relinquishment
- Low-Stress & Defensive Handling
- Helping Pets Prepare for and Adjust to Children
- Enrichment for Animals
- Preventing and Treating House Soiling in Cats
- Common Pet Behavior Problems; what you can do to help
- Preventing Behavior Problems
- Moving with Pets and Kids
- Petscaping: pet-centered interior and exterior planning/arranging with a focus on species appropriate enrichment
- And more!
“As a Certified Professional Dog Trainer, I was overjoyed to learn that Jennie is now in the Memphis area. She has readily shared her experience and knowledge with trainers, whether in group discussions about current training methods or collaborating one on one to help change a dog's undesirable behavior. Professional dog trainers, their clients, and dogs already have and will continue to benefit from Jennie's presence in Memphis.”
- —Ann Marie Easton, Ph.D., CPDT-KSA, PMCT